About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Plant My Apple Tree Today!

Sandy hits US and people are affected in India also. Where I am gearing up for my first Halloween party at a friend's apartment as posted in my previous post, I am feeling bad for families and friends in US. It has got difficult to talk to my husband and our usual Skype chats are not working either.

People around me are discussing that world is going to end in 2012. I have no thoughts around it. I believe in just a quote that drives me every morning. Even when I am depressed or happy, this is the first quote that I read to myself, every morning. I had been to a park 5 kms away from my apartment and spent an hour with myself, meditating. In every chant of the word OM, I could feel the vibrations till my navel sending positive vibrations back to my mind.

I clicked the pictures of rising sun playing hide and seek with me. I wanted to make the pictures as part of my purposeful images on my blog. Before, I get back to work and leave for my classes, I share the quote for all my readers, mainly in US:)

Even if the world ends tomorrow, I will plant my apple tree today....

Prayers and wishes for families and friends in US...