About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, October 29, 2012

My First Halloween Party:)

Hmmm...actually a good end of my day. I have never attended a Halloween party and now our society is dominated by western culture. I made a new friend my morning walk buddy and he asked me to join him for a Halloween party at his apartment as we met for our night chats and post dinner walks.

I was confused what to do. I was thinking what should be my answer and I thought,'Archana, let's go for it'.

Maybe, God wants me to have fun and I said, 'yes' to him.

The best part is my lack of knowledge about this day so what will I do?

Oh common, I will google it. He is helping me in deciding the theme for my attire and we will be working on making his apartment a real scary place....after all...when will my creativity come to use. This week is a vacation week for me as no writing for few days and I am all set for my first Halloween party:).

I share the link here for many people like me who are not aware of this day and it's fun part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

Happy Halloween Day!