About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Day of Gifts:)

I am very happy as today was a 'day of gifts' for me:). My student gave me a very interesting gift and I felt so happy to see it. It is not about the gift but the sentiments or emotions involved. 

I also got a framed sketch of mine:). Initially, when I saw the sketch , I was offended. Today, when I saw the framed sketch with a note, I smiled and got it home. I thought it is better not to ask questions or react as there was a hope in one's note and let me make someone happy:). I thought to enjoy that moment as I felt special in a way:).

A good day with lot of good memories and I share few quotes to compliment this post.

“Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart.”

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”

Good Night:)