About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, November 19, 2012

Do Not Stop Dreaming!

I woke up early as I had so much of work to complete. There is no holiday when you work for yourself. But I love my work and hectic schedules. It keeps me away from things that can bother my mind. And every minute passing makes you think, have I used my time effectively?

Anyways, it is Monday and you have to get up and go to office. The worst feeling is after a festive week and celebration, one does not feel to go back to work, right?

But if have dreams and you want to achieve them, then there is no Monday/Sunday/Friday in your life. Start your Monday with some meaningful quotes about ‘Dreams’. As I always write, ‘’Do Not Stop Dreaming in Life!’’


All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. - T. E. Lawrence