About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lights and Diyas: Happy Diwali:)


I got this as a parting gift and I blog it as my Diwali gift for my readers. I read the lyrics of this song from a movie ‘Thandavam’ and I could understand – ‘Nothing’J.

But the music makes me feel so good and happy. There is something about it, do not know what but I share this as a gift for my readers on this Diwali. Here is a link on my blog to listen to ‘A poem for you’ from the movie ‘Thandavam’.


When I get tired while writing and no thoughts are floating into my mind, I listen to this small clip. I close my eyes and think of nature around me. I see myself running in an open space in a white satin gown among white lilies. I see white horses and colouful butterflies around me. I can see a unique union of sun and rainbow. I can listen to the sound of water hitting the pebbles and delivering sweet nature music. I think of a perfect life and I think of myself as the most beautiful woman on EarthJ. I think of a day without pain and I think of a day just made for me.

Listen and enjoy your Diwali Gift. I have nothing better to gift to my readers on this Diwali than a thought that ‘Life is so beautiful. Live it. Love it. Deserve it’. 

Light your life with ‘candles’ of ‘positive thoughts’ and ‘diyas’ of ‘gesture to give than to receive’.
Happy DiwaliJ