About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Quotes.....Friendship

I wrote a story for this day but as we say 'Man proposes, God disposes'. Maybe, God has his own vision and plans for everyone and I do not want to counter God. But as it is a day for me to write about friendship, all I could blog are some of my favourite quotes. Though, this is the last time, I will blog about friends on this day as life is to move on and at times, we should not remember dates :). I have a habit to read a quote every night and write it in my personal diary under different labels. Some of them, I think may help many people around the globe to convey their true friendship to their friends. 

"Silence make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.” 

“Why did you do all this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you.'
You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.” 

“I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” 

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” 

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 


“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” 

“Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” 

I just wish my readers live with their friends forever....long live their friendship:).....