About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Wish - Your Wish Comes True:)


I just updated my art blog with all my paintings and stuff of creativity. To know more, you can click the below link.


I am working on my second emboss painting. For this Diwali, I am making diyas at home and hope to finish before I leave for Bangalore. I will put all the pictures on my art blog for art lovers.

I started the sponsorship fee of my daughter and there was a long gap. I was busy in work and really wanted to be stable financially J

At times, we give up but then there is a hope in heart and a wish in every prayer. If that hope in your heart and wish in your prayer is true and with complete honesty, God will never deny it!

I look forward to couple of meetings in this week and just keep my fingers crossed. Before I hit the bed, there are few lines to remind my readers that follow your dreams and make your wishes come true. Let us start this festive season in India with few inspiring lines by Rossetti Christina Georgina

“I looked for that which is not, nor can be,
And hope deferred made my heart sick, in truth;
But years must pass before a hope of youth
Is resigned utterly.

I watched and waited with a steadfast will:
And, tho' the object seemed to fly away
That I so longed for, ever, day by day,
I watched and waited still.

Sometimes I said,-'This thing shall be no more;
My expectation wearies, and shall cease;
I will resign it now, and be at peace.'-
Yet never gave it o'er.

Sometimes I said,-'It is an empty name
I long for; to a name why should I give
The peace of all the days I have to live?'-
Yet gave it all the same.

Alas! thou foolish one,- alike unfit
For healthy joy and salutary pain,
Thou knowest the chase useless, and again
Turnest to follow it.”