About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Carol....

Every Christmas Carol has a wish and this is one I thought to blog. I had a good day. I am a sea lover and I love to spend my time at places where I can swim in the sea. I love to experience life under the water and just be with myself with my Heineken:)...

Most of the Indians are not sea lovers and this gives me a benefit as I can get into my swim wear at places far from the crowd and swim. I made many friends from different parts of the world and they are all sea lovers  like me. I loved swimming at an Island far from the crowd, nobody from my country to check on me and being among hundreds of fishes while snorkeling. Thanks Santa for this Christmas gift!

Let There Be Peace On Earth


Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be

With God as our Father
Brothers all are we
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now
WIth every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow

To take each moment and live
each moment in peace eternally
Let there be peace on earth
and let it begin with me