About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, December 28, 2012

Dedicated to Nirbhaya - 'Everything Will Be Perfect'!


Nirbhaya's case made me think, what would be an ideal life that she would be dreaming, as of now. I have pen down my feelings in the form of this poem to welcome new year with a thought - 'One Fine Day, Everything will be Perfect'. With this poem, I pray Nirbhaya comes out of all this and hope 'Everything will be perfect for her'. I pray to God. She is a strong woman! Nirbhaya wants to live and this poem makes me feel that - 'life is really beautiful'. Do not let your hope die!

Everything Will Be Perfect

Let us all pray for Nirbhaya!

Hope she gets better.