About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, December 7, 2012

Highlights of Best Moments - 2012


Few highlights of my best moments on my blog in 2012. This is the anniversary month of my blog, and I will complete my two years of blogging on December, 13. I am sharing links to few posts that made me feel proud as a blogger:)

Best Video of 2012

Scott Dinsmore -

Best Moment on my Blog in 2012

My Book Got Published –

Best Emotional Post on my Blog 2012

Healing with Seasons

Special Launch of this Year

My Art Blog

My Best Farewell Message on my Blog in 2012

Good Bye Message to Hyderabad

Best Moment Shared as a Mother on my Blog in 2012


Highest Stats of the Year


: