About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Life Completes - Eat Pray Love!

Today, I am happy as I could actually complete the dream of my life after I read - Eat Pray Love.
 
I read this book and it is one of my favourite. The very first chapter was like reading my life. The author's conversation with God in the restroom was my reflection - my interaction to my God. After reading the book - I watched the movie.

I thought to myself - I want to visit Thailand as I am an Indian and stayed in Italy, so the only missing part was 'Thailand'.
 
I could relate to the first section of 'Italy' around 'Eat'. It was like visiting - my favoutite Cafe on via Nationazale. Lots of memories that I could remember.
 
India, my home and definitely, 'art of living' could connect me to the significance of 'meditation' and 'how to meditate'. Here it was again easy for me to relate to the author and her concept around 'Pray'.
 
Visiting Thailand and being here for last 18 hours has been little different from my expectations but somehow I could relate to 'Love'.
 
So, lot of interesting things to post. As of now, I always read the book 'Eat Pray Love' as author's autobiography, but somewhere it reflected my life. I am happy to reach the third section of the book in real life too.
 
I have done some of the amazing things since last evening. I will blog, as and when I get time. Until then have fun and enjoy Christmas Celebrations.
 
Buona Notte!