About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How I feel now?

Life is like a swing - goes up and down. In my life, where I had lost many things indeed almost every thing, I am still happy!

I see myself as a different person who started writing for venting out her feelings, without knowing the fact that her blog was public. And then one fine day, she wrote a book for which she had no editor as I had not much money. I would not like others to pay for me - and I am proud of this trait of my personality. It drives me to think and work!

And then she started earning through her own writings, though not much but still at times - 'money matters'. Today, when I am done with 11 chapters for my second book, and I am helped by an editor. It feels good when your editor tells you about your improvements. I see my second book to be flawless indeed perfect. 

The winner of the contest of '12 Facets of a Crystal' has posted few lines for all the 12 authors. I am sharing the link here:


In the last one year, after I started the secret group of JFE writers, I met some of the most interesting people. I, genuinely, enjoyed being in this group but it was a learning experience to read Alan's writings. 

Month of love is also about accepting a fact - when you lose a person, you are making room for one new friend to enter your life. I might not have a family like many of you but there are many families who have my writings, and read this blog. As I always believe - if I can make one person smile, my all sorrows are forgotten!

Though, I will always miss few people as at times there is no relation but there is a relation. There is no bond but something connects people. It hurts as you can make place for new people but there is a place for someone for which there is no replacement or substitute, a memory - good or bad that lasts till we last:).....BUT life has to go on...........................

Just love yourself! Give yourself a big smile:)