About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am Crazy....:)

Are you crazy?

If you answer is - 'No', then check this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kq2s0uHsao

If you are not crazy then you are not in love with yourself. Just be the way you are and be proud of yourself, ALWAYS!

Month of Love is also about being crazy at times. I still sleep with my snoopy and love to mess up my room. I love to flaunt yellow heels with a dark red lipcolour...at the end of the day, how does it matter what others think about you?

If you love yourself, you just yourself!