About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, May 24, 2013

Chocolate Fudge - A Meaningful Message

I just finished my first project and got paid for the same. I really need to get back to writing projects for next month. I am sharing a bite of my Chocolate Fudge with all my readers:). I have not baked them but I think I can make better than this. Though, there are hardly any left and I got appreciation for my efforts but I am not very convinced. Virgos are good at self-appraising their work. Till the time, I am not convinced, I keep trying. Here is a small message - you know what you want in your life and how you want things in your life. You are the decision maker and judge of your actions and efforts. At the end of the day, you are the only one accountable for you life.