About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Am So Happy ....:))))

I do not know but I am just too happy. My bird helped me to get over so many memories.Finally, I  have moved on happily. Thanks Luna!...There is a reason for everything that happens!

Today, everything seems just perfect. It was a girl's day out, and I got an order to make 200 chocolates. I could pay for my daughter's school fees and uniform from my first salary as my reader's would have read in yesterday's post (http://doyouthinkyouareliving.blogspot.in/2013/05/i-am-proud-mother.html). 

I did some silly shopping. I wore my best black anarkali with antique jewellery, and got loads of compliments. I am almost ready to get my driving license, and thinking to buy my own car!

WOW!

It is like as if I am in love with myself. I kept looking at myself in the mirror trying all the dresses in my wardrobe. I just started the biggest canvas with a new painting that I intend to finish before Mother's Day. My kindle project is almost complete, my first self-published book to be released and I got the sketch (made by a fan of mine) finally framed. I am breathless now. 

I am really happy about everything around me, I just missed my workouts and went for a long walk. My daughter has given me a reason to work more and earn better. She has made me do so many things, I hesitated to do. Few lines for this beautiful time in my life - a song from Aashiqui 2 for my bonding with her.

Chahun Main Ya Naa.....lol!....I am so damn happy!

You can listen it here -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DarZDzAvba0

LOL!