About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sphoorti......Cheers!

I just finished my work for the day. I am yet to start with my writing project. It is a strange fact that a man never understands that a woman's concern for him is her love for his well being. Whether it is a friendship or marriage:). My concern for my father, my husband, my brothers, my friends are my love for their well being!

I have a great news to share around my daughter's school - Sphoorti.org.  I am not going to disclose the surprise but I request my readers to click and view the results at the link below. I am happy to be associated with Sphoorti. Again a piece of credit goes to the gentleman who gave me the idea of sponsorship. He might not ever come to know as I never got a chance to tell him BUT no matter what happened in our lives, he deserves the credit of it.

http://greatnonprofits.org/org/sphoorti-foundation

I am very grateful that Sphoorti could go that far from where it started couple of years back. As a mother and a contributor at Sphoorti, I am really proud of this news.

Cheers!