About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, May 20, 2013

Something Made Me Really Happy!

It was not my day. My husband was not well and I was awake since 3 am in the morning. No option my housekeeping lady did not come, and I had 130 records to be search alongwith writing. 

I entered the pool and it started raining heavily. I really enjoyed as I felt closer to nature; out of my fears and inhibitions of open pools in Bangalore. Strange, we completed our first year in Bangalore.

I was just thinking why God select few people to sacrifice in life and others to benefit out of one's sacrifice. I read something that really touched my heart. God knows who is the strongest of all. He knows who has a bigger heart to bear the pain and still smile, as if nothing happened. He knows who can travel the journey of pain and still stand with others in their sorrows. God select the BEST over the REST to sacrifice. 

Fact is that we might find it easy to read but difficult to follow:)

What made me happy?

I just visited Carol's site to submit a story and she made me feel so special when I saw a link that refers to - Our Very Own Archana - Her Second Book

Check the link and you can also read some great inspirational stories on this website - http://www.talesofkindness.com/

The words - Our Very Own Archana touched my heart. We have never met but still the way she referred me, made me really happy.

Remember, 'Words Have A Life'. Where words can make you cry, words can also make you feel great and special.

Happy Monday............