About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, June 29, 2013

28 is a Good Number :)

Readers -

I have written 28 write-ups for Friday Gurgaon and the number makes me happy. I am thankful to my readers for reading my articles, and leaving their reviews/comments. I got few mails as feedback from the senior editor with a positive feedback. I also received emails from Friday Gurgaon with the feedback left by different readers. Thanks to all for reading me so far. To read my published write-ups, click the link -

http://www.fridaygurgaon.com/search.aspx?freetxt=archana%20kapoor%20nagpal

:)..............