About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Unconditional Love - latest post in FG.

My friend told me that I am unhappy as things did not happened the way I wanted, and it really hurts when that was the last time you conversed with a friend. At times, life does not give a chance to tell that my friendship for my friend was unconditional. Any relationship is beautiful when it is away and free from terms and conditions. I never wanted anything from my friend. It was more hurtful when after doing so much and being truthful, you are judged as if you had some personal interests in being friends with him or her.

Let us start this month on a note to live relations and friendship without any terms and conditions. Let the people in our life feel their true worth, and let us live the friendship beautifully.

Yesterday's post in FG is a poem about unconditional love. My readers can read me my poem at the link below:


Good night:)