About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, May 31, 2013

You Must Read ;)

My friend used to ask me, how do I perceive him. Actually, it was a difficult question to answer but I always felt I cannot see God but I can imagine how God would be like. I think same stands true for you. An empty frame but an imagination like an idol of a God in a temple.

Yesterday, I wrote a post where I referred to the chapter - Practice Humility of the book 'Don't sweat the small stuff' by Richard Carlson. The chapter explains not to prove ourselves in every situation to live a peaceful life.

I wrote a write-up for FG around a story narrated to me by my husband when he went to US. I have presented the real - life incident as a semi- fictional story. In my life, relations failed irrespective of the fact we were blessed by all five senses. This story is about a friendship where two people could understand each other without interacting.


Please do read it for your friends and relations in life.

Words or meetings do not define any relationship or friendship. What really defines a friendship is our understanding and living that relationship or friendship with various elements involved.

Anyways, life is the best teacher for all of us.

Today, it is World No Tobacco Day - a request to my readers, please quit tobacco and live a healthy, happy life.

Good night;)