About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Joseph Kim - Family Lost in North Korea

There are many inspiring videos on ted talks but this video is a story of a man who tells that family is not always God given, but at times Life given as well. The only feeling, I feel to add and share in this post alongwith the link to the video is - 'Never Ever Compare Your Life to Others'. Even in Bible, it is mentioned that Jesus gives you what HE thinks is BEST for you. After 6 weeks of rest ,and still very slow recovery, terrible pricks in back travelling till my ankles, I thank God for giving me beautiful people who are beautiful at heart. I thank God for NOT giving me a big house, and a long car but people who have big hearts. I have no regrets of losing my family as Life gave me a better family:).

This video is for my better living and for many others who miss being with their people. Remember, when a person moves out of your life, God is creating space for many better people to come and be with you!


Live life and love people, irrespective of their bad or wrong deeds.

Cheers!