About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Back in Action !


Three slot of 20 diyas are done. Indeed all diyas or wishing lamps for this festive season are done. I am sharing the pictures for this season for my readers.



Will be part of Garden of Chocolates (Festive Packs) and Kala Sutra, Amitie Series, 2016 Collection.




Thinking of festive season I just completed my first slot of 30 Diyas.



This year's collection is inspired by thoughts. I have used from dark to lighter shades - some are blend of four colours for a 3D effect. To add more they are beautifully embellished with stones.