About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 19, 2013

Show Must Go On.......

I am quite unwell and I have taken a final call of terminating my writing contract with FG. I will be writing for them but not on regular basis. My condition needs attention. It hurts but as we say "show must go on".

I just want to love each moment of life. I was flirting with my friend Adi..I was teasing him...stop looking so handsome, I have to take you on a date...:)....it was a joke but I just feel to add lot of happiness around me. I want to make everyone just happy and very happy. I want to wish my friends and make them feel special. There are very few people who are special to me. I do not want to wait for the special days of their lives but want to make it "sooner the better".

I have distributed my all old dresses. I want to add new things to my wardrobe. I want to get my nose pierced and get a nice handbag....:)....a white one.....

There is a very nice song that compliments my present state of mind http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19GVnfF-jpg

Happy Weekend!