About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quotes on Friendship!

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!

Friends are more close to my heart than my family. But I forgot about today - Friendship Day until my friends called to wish. Thanks for telling me that I have people who wish me, and treat me as a friend.....:)


“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” 
― C.S. Lewis



Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
― Albert Camus



“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche



“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” 
― Bob Marley



“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” 
― William Shakespeare



“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh



“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” 
― C.S. LewisThe Four Loves



“What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” 
― Aristotle