About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dreamz Unllimited!

I just started with something interesting!

I always got a positive feedback for my chocolates as I put lot of effort in making them. But this time, it is a step ahead as I am making combo packs with handcrafted diyas and home-made assorted chocolates, presented in fancy boxes. Kicked off with my first small order.

There is no end to dream and move on!

But the only funny factor is when you are talking to a guy about your work, and he questions you - 'Are you planning to do modelling?", you feel 'yikes'. Look at my work and respect it. 

I guess such hurdles to handle difficult men, and still not giving up is the real challenge. As an Indian woman, and part of a society, where a woman is only questioned, I believe to answer back.

If you are one of me and struggling to make your way, I will just write a line - 'Move on by kicking to sustain yourself!'

Dreams are unlimited but can be only fulfilled, if your spirits are high to achieve them.

Keep Dreaming!