About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Another Book starts.........

After three books and an anthology, I just started with my fifth book. I am writing volume 2 of 'The Fragrance of a Beautiful Life - Volume 2' (though I might rename this book later). I have set a target of completion around Feb'2014 as I do not plan to strain my back. I am done with three poems and just started the fourth poem :). I plan to write 20 poems in this book or maybe more if time permits and I do not experience a 'writer's block'....!

It feels good when you get back to work. Though I am not able to sit for long hours unlike my earlier books. So I want to make the most of my good indeed healthy time for completing this book on time.

Back to blogging for my readers and just three days away from my first oil painting ( a beautiful landscape) with my teacher. I would not call it an art class as we talk and she instructs me to make the painting. No spoon feeding or holding my brush. My teacher gives me complete liberty as I have two years of experience in different art forms now. My teacher tells me, 'This painting is made by you. I am just correcting your strokes at few places as we use oil as the medium.'.

Hmmm......so all in all a good start with a bad back!

:):)