About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Have I made it large - 'NO'!!

It was a hectic day. I started my day with my painting and workout. I went to buy lot of stuff for my second order of chocolates and I am dead tired. I have to make 900 chocolates till Saturday but it is a challenge as I am a one woman army :)....Oops! I feel to drink a cup of tea to keep me awake as I have to complete my fifth poem for my fifth book.

I really wanted to share this with all my readers as it feels good when you see things happening as per your plans. This order of chocolates alongwith a small corporate order is good enough for this festive season. 

I want to finish this poem and I ask myself, have I made it large in life?

The answer is - 'NO'. 

Till I am not done with my last wish I cannot die. I have to live for it. My order and the remuneration will bring me a step closer to the first stage of my last wish. Phew!!

I am so damn sleepy, and I end this post with the link to my page of chocolates -


Buon Notte!