About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Haiku and Tanka:)

In last two months I have written 50 Haiku and I just got a great news that one of my Haiku will be featured as 'Current Personal Best' on one of the most popular portal of Haiku. I will share the links soon.

I am also writing Tanka for the last one week. I have written two Tanka in last two days and both of them are really appreciated. The second one is my favourite. I am writing one Haiku and one Tanka a day:)

I am sharing a Tanka - I wrote last night. It is special to me:)

sun’s rays
through bare branches
on my pillow—
I still feel his
warmth

Tanka © Archana Kapoor Nagpal 7.3.2014

Cheers!