About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fool's Day :)

Another day of the year but termed as fool's day. I am planning to stop this blog...lol...just fooling my readers:)

After a long time, I thought to blog few lines. I just wrote a Haiku and thought to take a break. Life is busy, and I have decided to start my Masters in Psychology (still gathering data).

I am almost in half-way of completing my book of Haiku and feeling good about it. My friend gave me a wonderful suggestion. He wants me to me get a website done for myself with all the links to my books and art work. I am working on this thought for last one year but get trapped by other commitments.

I am sharing a great link around our latest anthology - 'A Pinch of Love, Peace and Humanity'. It is featured on a blog that is mainly around book reviews and the credit goes to one of the contributor of our anthology. I would like to thank Sunday Igwebuike for all his efforts behind this review.

http://proxynaijagist.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-review-pinch-of-love-peace-and.html


I also designed a logo for our anthology group - Author's United. I am sharing it with all my readers. Here we go -




Happy Fool's Day!