About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, June 30, 2014

My Haiku in Tamarind Magazine

It was a hectic day and the heat wave in Delhi is beyond my tolerance. I do miss Bangalore (:.

I just got an e-mail from the editor of Tamarind Magazine that my work is selected for the July #8 issue of Tamarind Magazine. A week ago I submitted my ku inspired by a painting on the website of Tamarind Journal. I am happy to see the printed version of the same.

summer greetings --
amidst cedar flowers
cockatoos find a home

Tamarind Magazine (issue #8), July 2014

You can read my ku on page no 8 at the below link.

http://issuu.com/marybarber2/docs/tamarind___8_-_final_32e3fbd3e33dc7


My work is also selected in following journals that schedules to be published in next two months -


  • Cattails
  • Daily Haiga (my first attempt at haiga and all three submissions are shortlisted :))
  • Gems Anthology
  • Brass Bell Online Haiku Journal


And yes a surprise for my haiku readers. I have got the intimation about the surprise but yet to be shared with all of you - as I am waiting for the link to go live.