About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ripples of Love Gets PUBLISHED!!

As an Eid Gift - I am proud to share the second anthology under the umbrella of 'Author's United'. For more than 75 days - 16 authors have contributed their stories/poems/Haiku. We have proofread and designed to give the best book around love to our readers. Grab your copy at the link -



This is a very special book for me. You can read my haiku, love story and a poem of love written by me. I am thoroughly looking forward for my copy as I want to gift it to myself. I have worked very hard for this project. My title got maximum votes and to see an anthology on the same name is a great feeling in itself.

Love is a special feeling. All 16 authors from 9 different countries have written amazing stories and poems for all of you. I have been a part of editorial team and have done intensive proofreading of this project so it makes it all the more special for me!

Happy Reading <3