About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Click My Educational Video - Inappropriate Touch

High time and I thought to make one for 'Inappropriate Touch' as a subject for my first educational video. I have added animations to help you to capture the interest of your child. As a writer - more than getting published or winning contests, I find my responsibility in contributing to society. What is happening in schools/colleges leave me bothered as well. Please play the video and share!


You can also visit my official FB page to view the same.

Let us try to give our children a better and a safer childhood.