About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, July 28, 2014

;))...The Empty Bottle is Done!

The malt bottle is completed and just the warnish is left. Then I have to get a wooden case for it. I have learnt one thing - I am very bad at fighting my fears. Few months back - I just took a decision to remain disconnected as my fear of dying some day without seeing a friend started affecting me in my own conversations. In so many months - I have not even tried to fight my own fear. All the time - I was painting this bottle, I felt if it breaks then what???.....Then what - >>. I guess - we will have to buy a new one, right? But for an emotional person like me - I cannot take it. I love my friends and family. I learn to go out of the way doing things for them (knowingly or unknowingly I am like that). But its good to see that bottle came out so well. Never expected it. At times two friends have different aspects to the same friendship. One is never ready and the other is ever ready. One thinks its wired; the other felt it was a destined friendship. But at the end - one has to surrender to make things better. 

Anyways....a good news my ku is shortlisted in the 122th. WHA Haiga Contest. It can be viewed at the below link -


or can see it here as well -



Happy Monday!!