About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Yawnnnninnnggggg!!!

I am so tired. For the last 8 hours I have been working on this file of our new anthology. Phew!!

Finally it is done. It feels so good to sleep now. I am listening to one of my favourite song - 'Main Tenu Samjhawan ki'....Oh! I am also singing while blogging this post :)).

Few good memories I cherish when I listen to this song. But yes no time to look back in life. Time to hit the sack. Ear plugs off my ears. I also painted the 'Glenfiddich' bottle in the afternoon.

Almost half done...so far!!

Oops!! I forgot to share the link with all of you to listen to this number -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8c3E3pcmI

Yawnnnnnnnnninnnnnnnnnnnnnng :)

Good Night <3