About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, July 21, 2014

Recent Updates Around My Work ---

Phew !!

It was a hectic weekend. I have almost completed two poems and one is dedicated to my friend who is an acid attack victim. We just got connected through FB and last morning I saw her featured on the front page of 'Sunday Times', Bangalore. The very first thing was to message her on Fb and congratulate her. She is now so far from her own country as she wants to pursue her dream in US. I will share my poem on my FB page soon after her consent. Until then some quick updates.

My readers will get to read my work in the following journals/blogs/websites -

1.) The Mustard Grain - Online Journal for Micropoetry
2.) Modern Haiku (Issue 45:3)
3.) Cattails (Sept 2014, Issue)
4.) Issa's Untidy Hut
5.) Dailyhaiga
6.) Friday Gurgaon

Many more submissions are yet to be approved ...;)

Recently, my haiga got shortlisted and is also published. It can be read at the following link -


Another anthology is about to be published and will be released in August 2014. The title was suggested by me. My title got the maximum number of votes. This anthology includes my poem, haiku and a love story. I have also done the editing and proofreading for the book. To mention the layout of the book as well. It feels so good. Keep reading my blog. Soon to share the poem about my friend. Btw, the title of the anthology is 'Ripples of Love' (collection of short stories and poems).

Thanks for reading me so far.

Happy Monday <3