About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Bamboo Hut - Vol 2 Features My Tanka :)

Well - in two days from now you will get to see the link to my Haiku book. I just completed my book cover. Tomorrow, the day is to finish my final stage proof read. The cover is designed by me and looks so beautiful. I am quite unwell. I am writing this post with a canal in my arm. It hurts but after I finished my cover page - I am so happy.

After this book - I will be taking good rest for couple of months with just meditating and exercising with my instructors. I have seen a quite unwell time for the last three months. Time to pull up my socks to be back in shape and lose 4 kgs that I have gained (:...glad my inches are still the same but I am not happy with my health...so please send me wishes and prayers when you read this post!

Though, I will keep blogging :) and will be writing a haiku a day.

THE BAMBOO HUT, Vol 2 is published  and you can read my tanka on page 2 of the current issue at the link below:


OR Visit my FB official author page to view the embedded link.

Keep watching this place. Just two days from now - I will announce the book.

Stay blessed<3

Good night!