About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Love For Chocolates......

I am having a gala time. When I left hospital I knew I am given six weeks before I again go through the medical procedures for further treatment. The night I almost felt I died, the only thought that kept me strong was I have to live for myself. I have to be strong. I told my doctor I want to go home. There was just one thought in these six weeks I have to promote and let my chocolate banner to recover and live. This month is the only time I can fulfill my dream of chocolate making. I am so happy as this year I have got huge orders. I just completed my first order. The second order is also done. 

Today, I resumed my yoga classes and my kathak classes will start from next month after Diwali. I know its late but never too late in life. In last two weeks I have lost 3 kgs and I am trying to be more fit.

Life is easy when you live life to the fullest. 

Stay blessed!