About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love of God......

I am quite unwell since last evening. But still I did all festive things and dressed up well. I am back to antibiotics till next procedure. Today, I went to gurudwara and while listening to ardaas...tears rolled my cheeks. I actually cried. I am too good in handling pains and can hide it well. But I broke down in home of God....

Kehte hain bhagwan nazar nahin aata. Par dard mein jab koi nazar nahin aata toh sirf bhagwan dekhte hain.

Keep faith in God. I have full faith in Him!

Stay blessed....