About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Study Time....

Two courses side by side. I cannot disclose until I get through my exams. But I am loving the fun of making notes, writing assignments and understanding the grading system. I am quite new to international grading system and it is hard for me to adapt to this concept but I never give up. So far my grades are good. I am in second week of my first course and my second course will start from Friday. So lot of study material to read.

I just took two hours to submit my haiku to the journals. My ankle is in pain and I have to resume my art classes from tomorrow. Just two classes are left for my workshop to get over. I just finished a Warli painting for my home (after 36 days of hardwork). Time to update my art blog and share the links on this blog soon. So life is running at a very fast pace. I sleep at 2 a.m or 3 a.m - as after all these activities I get to study only at night. But I am happy. No holi for me but I will colour thakurji.

Back to week 2 assessment.

Love you all,
Archana