About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Wali Diwali

To all those whom I love....
To all those who love me
To all those whom I don't hate ...
To all those who hate me ...
To all those I will always miss .....
To all those who miss me ....
To all those who are far yet near.....
To all those who are near yet too far from me...
To all those who stood by me ....
To all those who just left me .....
To all those who faked ....
To all those who baked a cake ....
To all those who smile in pain....
To all those who cry just for gain ....

I wish everyone who loves Diwali - a very Happy Wali Diwali.

Love n Hugs
Archana