About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Amazing Diwali For Me.....

Yes, it is an amazing Diwali for me. Last year as I was hospitalised for four times, and after going through procedures - I used to look outside the hospital window. Where family should have supported me - I was left alone. My husband shuffled between his office, and the hospital room. My parents prayed for me. My doctors stood by me but all other family members had just mocked at my condition. Some friends too an extent even left nasty messages in my inbox. I was not in a position to share what I was going through. I cried, and I prayed to God for justice. Every day - some pigeons used to come to the window. My husband got a loaf of bread for all those days, and asked me to feed them. I asked the pigeons to take my plea to God as they can  fly high...like a child I just requested them. 

God has been kind. He came in different avatars. He blessed me. He took me out my miseries. I could come out of my illness. This Diwali - I have an amazing huge chocolate orders to accomplish. I have made wishing lamps and sold them too. I could restructure my line of business. I could tell people - I am still not retired due to my illness. Thank you God. You saved me!

I am sharing my successful orders in this post with some amazing clicks of my chocolates and diyas that were part of my client orders.










Love
Archana ☺