About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Books ....

This year I finished reading all the following books :-

P.s I Love You
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
The Secret
An Abundance of Katherines
Eleven Minutes
Mrs Funnybones

Currently I am reading two books side by side.

Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
The Notebook by Nicholas Spark
Tea for Two and a Piece of Cake by Preeti Shenoy

I plan to take all these three books on my vacation.

If you want grab one of the above and just read. I am enjoying the book The Notebook. Once I finish reading it - I will watch the movie. I am a fan of Ryan Gosling ;)

Good night.