About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, November 21, 2015

900 Posts....:)

Life is full of surprises for me. My eyes got shortlisted as best eyes in a contest in a mall in Bangalore. The store launched a new series of kajal and number of eyes were clicked. I also participated for fun. Today - I got a call that I am chosen out of 1000s...for the title - 'best eye'. I got a coupon and free spa service for a quarter. Lol....most of the times I get compliments for my eyes, and my legs. Most of the people think I am Spanish because of my eyes and the curls.

It feels so good. And it feels amazing to share that my blog has crossed 900 posts. A woman who started this blog in 2010, and a writer now would like to thank all of you for your support and interest in my blog.

I am working on my second blog - Power Of Happiness. I have pen down some interesting posts for that blog - which will be posted soon once I am back from vacation.

Happy weekend!