About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, December 14, 2015

Back to Work...

After two weeks of awesome twosome time - I am back to work. Ofcourse - I had an amazing vacation - Flying to Colombo then to Singapore. From Singapore we took a cruise for three days to two beautiful islands in Malaysia, and then stayed in Singapore for a week. The 9 days were a lot to feel a different world and to be out of this stressful work life. I shopped like a crazy teenage girl. From perfumes to chocolates - i did not miss a thing. I got a chance to taste single malt at a Duty Free Shop, and I tasted three different of them. Wish could tell my friend.

I am editing an anthology for Author's United which is quite unlike to my genre of writing. I just started with the first story. It is so boring to work after a long break but work if work.

My Christmas tree is up as from 25th Dec - i will be off from work for a week again. Vacation and fun time for my family. A lot to finish before I go for another quick vacation.

Good night!