About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Vacation ...

I am off for vacation for the next 9 days. I am flying to a country from we will cruise to another, and will stop at two different islands before I return to the starting point.

I love sea. I have packed my snorkeling kit as well. Time to get into my swimwear and swim in the sea. I have also packed my scuba fins to swim faster. I know I will hardly sleep when I will be on the cruise. I don't want to miss a day that starts from rising sun to the stars in the sky. It will be only yoga to swimming, and then gymming. Also other activities of fun..;)

I have been doing 25 kms for the last 3 months. Back to 49.4 kgs so I feel lighter to swim in the sea. Worked on my shoulders and arms.

I am carrying two books to finish before I return. I just finished The Notebook, and I cried like a teenager while reading it. It left me touched. I am totally in love with the character Noah.

I will post some good pictures on my blog under the label - 'Travel Chapters'.

I have scheduled some posts for my official FB author page, and this blog. They will be published on the set dates for my readers.

My page - 'Pyaar Se Pyaar Ho Gaya' was launched recently. I am happy I have 89 likes now. This page is very special to me. I have been writing these pieces of writing for the last so many years.

Happy Weekend!