About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, June 27, 2016

Last Post For Golden Moments of Writing.

Before I take off this blog - this is the last post under the label 'Golden Moments: Writing'. Of course you will read my writing updates but only on my FB official author page. To add I will make two labels available from this blog that will direct you to my writing and art accomplishments achieved over the span of four years. Rest all labels will go offline. I am done with the layout of 'The Inside Life' as well.

Versewrights published the following two tanka :

http://www.versewrights.com/archana-nagpal.html

amidst
the ashes
these rose petals …
yet on my bed
I smell his perfume

falling
in the puddle
a dandelion flower …
still I wonder

where to go

And my certificate and book of the contest comes home. It is such an honour to be the winner of this contest. A detailed feedback of the judges left me overwhelmed. Three lines but so much told in them. This is the beauty of haiku.