About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

That I Am Getting Old

Before my birthday month ends - I really wanted to contribute a piece of my writing for a social cause. I wrote a poem 'That I Am Getting Old' for my poetry portfolio. Also submitted to an editor. (Fingers crossed). Sharing my portfolio link with all of you. You can also read it here on my page (next to the link provided).
Notes About The Poem :
"Getting old is a phase of life. It should be accepted gracefully by a person. But more than that it needs to be accepted by his or her loved ones. We all will age with time - before or after doesn't matter. But what really matters is the support of family and children for the older people. It is a cycle of life. I wrote this poem assuming myself getting old".