About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To All My Readers

Well to all my readers this is a new label just for all of you.
Whenever I post anything to my blog, I make sure to post it through the blog to my FB wall as well. I have been very lucky as I get so many comments on my FB for my posts. I appreciate the time you readers spend in reading my post and commenting on them. I really feel blessed when I see a thumb of like against my link or status in my FB account.
I am equally thankful to those who post comments directly on my blog. Though I approve some of them as few are too personal to be shared and they are very special so I want to keep in my blog account only.
But today I am immensely thankful to a special reader who has left a comment for my latest post (http://doyouthinkyouareliving.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-can-make-you-feel-better.html) with some useful suggestions. (Comments appear at the bottom).
I would share this comment with all my readers as a part of this post as you feel good when you are appreciated and you like to share your happiness with those who have made it possible. You all are responsible for all the appreciation I got.
If I would have been emotional like few months back a tear would have rolled over my cheek after reading your comment.
But being highly practical person I take the pride to thank you and I will definitely update my profile on my blog along with a new label as ‘About Archana’ for all readers soon.
Rest I will make sure to write about me in detail as a post sometime so that my readers can connect to me as a person.
Thanks to all for your comments on my blog and FB. I am looking forward to more suggestions.