About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cricket Fever...

World Cup Fever is ON...
I have never liked cricket but this time I am following it closely. Somehow I have developed a liking for it. Even in my gym my eyes are right on the screen. I feel to bet also. Will try this J
Tomorrow my friends and husband have an inter-corporate match and I am all set with my stuff to cheer for my husband’s team. I have always admired him when he plays cricket. I am all set with my bag that carries – a cap (Hyderabad is too hot), my water bottle, spray mint, pain relief spray and a first aid box for our team and yes not to forgot my sunglasses (as such also my eyes have just recovered).
I have realised small things in life make a lot of difference. I never accompanied him earlier but this time I want to capture each and every moment of the game.
I always believed contradictory are complimentary. Cherish such small moments in life and you will feel so much better.
We always look at bigger things but the day we look at small things we will be happier. Of course, it does not mean do not aim high. Do aim high but cherish small things that happen in life so that you do not regret if you could get to your high ambitions. Sooner the better!
Plan your weekend and as I always say..Love Yourself.

Enjoy Friday NiteJ