About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Are Getting The Cup!!!

I am tired but still feel to post this before hitting the sack!
Hurray!!!!!!!!!
We head to the FinalsJ
When I posted on 24th March – CheerFor India, my friend said ‘you are over confident’. But I believe that ‘Nothingis IMPOSSIBLE’.  I told him we will get the cup – my sixth sense triggers that!
Since morning, I did not post anything as I wanted us to WIN. I will say that India did not played well but maybe Pakistan played little much worse than India. No worries as we say ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander’ and for today we are ‘Sikander’.
I was never so excited even when my board results were to be declared, as I was during the last ten overs of the mother of all matches. Finally, India heads to get the cup. I will not cheer for India but wait to welcome the team with the cup that we are missing since 1983, when I was just 3J
I am so happy that we will be playing the FINALS but we cannot underestimate Sri lanka as well. But if we can beat Australia and Pakistan then we can also show exit gates to Sri lanka. 

Let us wait for 2nd April when our team gets the cup for us!

Cheerio for nowJ